As per laws and regulations applicable in India, this policy is just for your information and is not intended to limit or exclude your rights.
1. Personal Information collected by Samtech Pay
At the time of submission your information at our website, we collect and store your Personal Information. Personal Information shall mean information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally.This includes but not limited to the following:
- This information may include your name , address, contact number, email id , photograph and/or any other personal document provided during registration or during the profile update , Such as proof of identity , proof of address.
- I.P address of your internet connection.
- Media access control address details.
- Device identification details used by you such as IMEI, OS, or any other specific identifiers
- Details of your financial information such as Bank account, debit card, credit card or other payment instrument details as well as password of Samtech Pay.
2. Uses Of Personal Information By Samtech Pay
We (Samtech Pay) use your personal information with applicable laws and regulations in India by us for a number of purposes connected with our business, operations and functions which are being stated as following:
- Processing your requests, transactions , inquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities.
- Reaching to you regarding bills, administrative informations, key policies, existing or new offers, invoices, content advertisements, surveys.
- To getting feedback from your side regarding our products or services.
- Registering your details and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or any other benefits.
- Ensuring adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection or prosecution of fraudulent and criminal activities.
- We may use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics for understanding our site’s audience.
- Samtech Pay does not sell or rent personal information to any third party entities.
- We may share your personal information with government / Government authorities or agencies / legal authorities for any investigation or to comply with legal process or in response to a request by any of these authorities or to enforce applicable terms and conditions.
4. Information Security And Storage By Samtech Pay
- We have adopted measures to ensure that personal information is accessible to our employees strictly on the “Need To Know” basis.
- Our applications/website have industry standard security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your Personal Information with us. Whenever you change or access your account information, we facilitate the use of a secure server. We apply encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect your Personal Information when stored or transmitted by us.
- We have taken appropriate steps for the security and protection of all our digital platforms including internal applications, however, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information for reasons outside our control.
5. Third Party Websites, Applications and Services
The Application/websites may include links to other websites/applications. Such websites/ application are governed by operator’s privacy policies, which are beyond our control and we will not be responsible for their privacy practices or the content.
6. Queries and complaints
For any queries or feedback on the policy, please feel free to reach us through any of the modes available on our application or website.
This Policy should be read in conjunction with Terms & Conditions applicable for Samtech Pay account. Registration or usage of the Samtech Pay implies your express consent and agreement to this Policy. This Policy is subject to modification based on changes in the business, legal and regulatory requirements and will be updated online. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the policy and any changes.
The aim of this procedure is to give our customer or user an opportunity to raise a grievance either informally and/or formally and to discuss this with our organisation with a view to having it resolved.
- Samtech pay works on principle to treat their user/customer fairly all the time.
- Samtech pay believes to escalate the complaint or concerns raised by users are dealt with an open mind, with courtesy and in a timely manner.
- Samtech pay informs their user about the channels to escalate their complaints, concerns and grievances.
- All employees at Samtech pay must work in good faith and without prejudice to the interests of the users.
- Users/ Customer must raise their grievances as soon as possible, to allow issues to be resolved quickly.
Complaints Handling by Samtech Pay
Samtech Pay has well educated and well trained official staff to ensure that all the query and grievances related to customers or consumers are handled properly. Working culture of Samtech pay builds the consumer trust and confidence. We believes to problem removal from the root cause.
Way To Reach Samtech Pay
a) Regarding Samtech pay Wallet Related Concerns
Customer or consumer can visit us at samtechpay.com, select payments/Samtech pay wallet followed by the particular wallet transaction where you are facing the issue to submit your query.
In case of unsatisfaction of customer/consumer with Level 1 resolution, please write to: Nodal Officer*, Customer Grievance, SAMTECH INDIA MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED, No. 87-B, Nayay Nagar Extension, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India, 452010
In case of unsatisfaction of customer/consumer with Level 2 escalation, please write to: Grievance Officer*, SAMTECH INDIA MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED, No. 87-B, Nayay Nagar Extension, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India, 452010
*applicable only when level wise escalation is followed.
b) For other queries related to Samtech Pay
Customer or consumer can visit us at http://samtechpay.com/ and select the vertical where he is facing the issue. Post vertical selection, please select an order to submit your query
If the resolution you received does not meet your expectations, please click here to escalate your concern to the Service Head*.
If you are still not satisfied, please write to: Grievance Officer*, SAMTECH INDIA MARKETING PRIVATE LIMITED, No. 87-B, Nayay Nagar Extension, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India, 452010
Or click here to escalate to Grievance Officer.
*Applicable only when level wise escalation is followed.
We recommend that customer sends us a query/grievance by login in his Samtech pay account and using the ‘Help and Support’ section. It is also recommended that the customer writes his complaint reference number provided by our customer care team in all further communication with us regarding a particular issue. This enables us to get more details about the customer and the query quickly and helps to resolve the query faster.
Turn Around Time For Queries, Concerns, Complaints
Suitable timelines have been set for every complaint depending upon the investigations which would be involved in resolving the same. Here are the estimated timelines at various levels of queries/escalations
- First response to a user’s query/ concern – 48Working Hours
- Follow-up queries – 72 Working Hours
- Escalated cases – 7 Working days
- Customer grievances – 15 Working days
- Concern raised to Nodal officer – 15 Working days
- NEFT to user’s bank account – 7 Working days